World Mental Health Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, WhatsApp Status, 2021 Theme, Importance
World Mental Health Day is celebrated every year on October 10. It is organized by the World Federation for Mental Health and endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO). The event represents a global commitment to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilize efforts for mental health.
The overall goal of World Mental Health Day is to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilize efforts for mental health.
The Day offers all stakeholders working on mental health issues the opportunity to talk about their work and what more needs to be done to make mental health care a reality for people around the world.
The theme for World Mental Health Day 2021 is âMental health care for all: let’s make it happenâ.
Here are some quotes, wishes and messages you can share with your friends and family on World Mental Health Day.
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- âYour illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character. (Pastor Rick Warren)
- âMental health needs a lot of attention. This is the last taboo and it must be faced and dealt with. (Adam Ant)
- âIt’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind â. (Steve Maraboli)
- “Some of the greatest battles will be fought in the silent chambers of your own soul.” (Mahesh Chowdary)
- “There is nothing to be ashamed of about mental illness, but stigma and prejudice make us all ashamed.” (Bill Clinton)
- “My dark days made me strong or maybe I was already strong and they made me prove it.” (Lord Ãmery)
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed, it means the damage no longer controls your life.” (Akshay Dubey)
I warmly wish you World Mental Health Dayâ¦. Letâs promise ourselves that we will never take mental health lightly.
A person in good mental health can only be a happy personâ¦. I wish a very happy World Mental Health Day.
Sometimes drugs are not what we need, but we need peace of mind, peace of soul for a happy and healthy lifeâ¦. Happy World Mental Health Day.
Take care of your mental health because a healthy mind is very important for a healthy bodyâ¦. I wish a very happy World Mental Health Day.
Physical illness is very visible, but mental illness is not and therefore requires more attention. Have a good mental health awareness day, everyone.
Let’s make everyone aware that mental health needs our attentionâ¦. I wish a very happy World Mental Health Day.
There is nothing more important in life than mental healthâ¦ Take good care of itâ¦. Best wishes on World Mental Health Day.
I wish a very happy World Mental Health Day. Today reminds us to give mental health the importance it deserves.
Let’s mark World Mental Health Day by helping all those who suffer from mental health issues by helping them get better.