The best investment quotes from famous investors
The best investors in the world have built their fortunes by making better decisions than others, so it’s no surprise that some of their best advice involves simple changes in your mindset. Here are the best investment quotes from famous investors who will help you become more successful with your own investment strategies. Keep these quotes handy and they’ll remind you to think smart whenever you start thinking impulsively or irrationally.
Investment Quotes By Warren Buffett: How to Invest
- The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect. – warren buffet
- Investing is simple, but not easy. –Warren Buffett
- The risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. –Warren Buffett
- If you can’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you’ll work until you die. –Warren Buffett
- I always knew I was going to get rich. –Warren Buffett
Investment Quotes By Mark Cuban: Future Investments
- “Price-earnings ratios, price-to-sales ratios, present value of future cash flows, pick one.”
- “Budget and watch the things you buy repeatedly, then go buy those things in bulk”
- “It’s not about the money or the connections – it’s about the willingness to work and learn more than everyone else when it comes to your business”
- “If you have $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, you better pay off whatever debt you have because it’s a guaranteed return.”
Quotation By Warren Buffet: The importance of investing in knowledge
- The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect. –Warren Buffett
- Successful investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how much talent or effort, some things take time. –Warren Buffett
- If you can’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you’ll work until you die. -Warren Buffett
- I will tell you how to get rich. Close the doors. Be afraid when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are afraid. -Warren Buffett
Investment Quotes By Mark Cuban: Be ready for any opportunity
When it comes to investing, Mark Cuban says it’s important to be ready for any opportunity that comes your way. You never know when the right deal will come along, so you have to be ready when it does, he says.
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve failed. You only need to be right once.
“Work like there’s someone working around the clock to take everything away from you.”
“I’ve worked harder and smarter than most people in the companies I’ve been in.”
Investment Quotes By Carl Icahn: Risk Tolerance
- I am a risk taker. But that doesn’t mean I don’t consider things carefully before doing them. -Carl Icahn
- “When friends and acquaintances tell you you’re a genius before accepting their opinion, take a moment to remember what you’ve always thought of their opinions in the past” -Carl Icahn
- “Some people get rich by studying artificial intelligence. I make money by studying natural stupidity. -Carl Icahn
Mr. Icahn is proof that taking risks and being prudent are not mutually exclusive. By thinking about the risks he takes, he was able to amass a fortune. If you’re feeling stuck in your investment strategy, it might be time to take on some extra risk.
Investment Quotes By Charlie Munger: Allocate funds, not time
- “If you don’t allocate your time, someone else will.
And if you don’t allocate your money, someone else will.
But if you want to be successful in investing, you have to learn how to allocate both your time and your money.
Famed investor Charlie Munger has some great advice on how to achieve this.
In this quote, he talks about the importance of allocating your funds wisely.
Quotation By Howard Marks: Be patient and avoid excessive trading
- “One of the most important things for investors to do is to be patient and not to over-trade. When overtrading, you are more likely to make mistakes and lose money. Instead, take your time researching investments and wait for the right opportunity – Howard Marks
- “Success in investing does not come from ‘buying the right things’, but rather from ‘buying the right things.’- Howard Marks
- “Investing is a popularity contest, and the most dangerous thing is to buy something at the height of its popularity. At that point, all the favorable facts and opinions are already factored into its price, and there is no no new buyers to emerge.” – Howard Marks
- “The three stages of a bull market”: stage one, when only a few unusually discerning people believe things are going to improve, stage two, when most investors realize that the improvement is coming produce, and the third stage when everyone concludes that things are going to get better. improve forever. –Howard Marks
These words of wisdom come from Howard Marks, an American investor and author. Mr. Marks is the co-founder of Oaktree Capital Management, a leading global investment management firm.
When it comes to investing, there are many different philosophies. But at the end of the day, it’s all about making your money work for you. And these best investment quotes famous investors will help you change your mindset and set you on the path to success.