Quotes, messages, slogans, meaning and more
National Agricultural Workers Day 2022: Agriculture and livestock are the pillars of our society. Farmers provide us with food and other basic necessities. They are of great importance in our society. They never stop their work, even during heavy rains and sunny days. All day the farmers work hard. According to daysoftheyear.com, National Agricultural Workers Day is celebrated on the second Thursday of June each year. Therefore, this year it is celebrated on June 9. Take a look at the quotes, messages and meaning of the day.
National Agricultural Workers Day 2022: Quotes
1. “When tillage begins, other arts follow. Farmers, then, are the founders of human civilization.” –Daniel Webster
2. “Their hands are not tied by cords but by the greed of the intermediaries the system has generated, who eat up the farmer’s income while it is on its way through his hands.”
– Faraaz Kazi
3. “A farmer is a magician who makes money out of mud.” -Amit Kalantri
4. “Farming is our wisest pursuit because ultimately it will contribute the most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.” -Thomas Jefferson
5. The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything retail, sells everything wholesale, and pays freight back and forth. – John F. Kennedy
6. “If you can’t plant trees, imagine how much the farmers are doing you a favor by giving you food to survive.” – Anuj Jasani
7. “As long as there are a few farmers, we will continue to fight for them.” –Willie Nelson
8. “Farming is man’s healthiest, most useful, and noblest employment.” -George Washington
9. “Farming looks so easy when your plow is a pencil and you’re thousands of miles from the cornfield.” – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
10. “The farmer must be optimistic, otherwise he would no longer be a farmer.” -Will Rogers
11. “Farming seems very easy when your plow is a pencil and you’re thousands of miles from the cornfield.” – Unknown
12. “If agriculture goes bad, nothing else will have a chance to do well.” – MS Swaminathan
13. “I believe in the future of agriculture, with a faith born not of words but of deeds.” – Unknown
14. “It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the spring, who reaps a harvest in the fall.” –BC Forbes
15. “Agriculture is the noblest of all alchemy; for it turns earth, and even manure, into gold, bestowing upon its cultivator the additional reward of health.” -Paul Chatfield
READ| National Farmer’s Day 2021: Learn about the history, significance, celebration and key facts here
National Agricultural Workers Day 2022: Messages
1. A big salute to all the farm workers who are constantly working day and night to produce survival food.
2. Agriculture is a profession of hope.
3. Farmworkers are true heroes who help transform arid lands into lands that produce food and hope for humanity.
4. We have overlooked the truth that a good farmer is a first-class craftsman, a kind of artist.
5. Improved techniques and knowledge of modern equipments are indeed a significant boost for agricultural workers in today’s global scenario.
6. Life on the farm is a school of patience; you can’t press crops or jam in two days.
7. A farm worker is known for their hard work and dedication to producing fresh produce from a crop or farm.
8. A good farmer is neither more nor less than a handyman who has a sense of humus.
9. Support farm workers to increase their profits for their products and raise awareness of product safety to sell it and help farms grow further.
10. Agriculture is not just about the good produce of a crop; it is also a process of cultivation and improvement of human beings.
National Agricultural Workers Day 2022: Slogans
1. A profession of Hope.
2. The givers of life
3. Farmers are the source of food.
4. Nature People
5. Agriculture is the most useful work for a man.
6. A farmer knows how to manage his fields.
7. Agriculture is our destiny.
8. Crop magicians
9. Add some green to your life
10. Grow naturally, live naturally
READ| Important days and dates in June 2022