Prime Minister Narendra Modi top rated in parliament’s budget session
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while responding to the debate on the vote of thanks to the President’s Lok Sabha speech during the ongoing budget session of Parliament, said there is a new world order after the COVID pandemic -19. “India should emerge as a world leader. We are recognized as a leader,” he said.
He also launched a virulent attack on the opposition, accusing it of having spread the Covid by inciting migrant workers to leave the cities during the first wave of the pandemic.
Here are the best quotes from PM Modi’s address:
- There is a new world order after the COVID-19 pandemic. We are recognized as a leader. India must assume the role of world leader. This is a turning point and we must not lose this opportunity.
- It has become a status symbol when a poor man’s house is hooked up to gas. Even the poor have a bank account. Government money goes directly to their account – if you are connected to the ground and live among the public, then all of this will be visible. But unfortunately some minds (of the opposition) are still stuck in 2014
- At the congress: Even after so many losses, your arrogance remains and your ecosystem does not let go. The question is not about the outcome of the elections, but about the intention of those who have remained in power for so long. Wherever people found a way, they wouldn’t let you in anymore. Don’t show them mirrors, they will break mirrors too. Criticism is a jewel of democracy. but blind opposition in an insult to democracy
- On COVID-19: They thought maybe this country would never be able to save itself or fight such a big battle (over Covid). Today, India reaches 100% of the first dose of vaccination and 80% of the second dose. Corona has also been used for politics – is it good for humanity?
- In the time of the coronavirus, Congress has crossed all lines. When experts advised to stay where you are, Congress encouraged migrant workers. In the first wave, you (Congress) gave free train tickets to migrant workers to leave Mumbai. At the same time, the Delhi government told migrant workers to leave the city and provided them with buses. As a result, Covid spread rapidly in Punjab, UP and Uttarakhand.
- The coronavirus is a global pandemic, but some have even abused it for political purposes. Some thought Covid would damage Modi’s image. I guess to pull others down you use the name Gandhi. If I say “vocal for local”, then you ignore it. Don’t you want India to become atmanirbhar? You don’t want to see Gandhi’s dreams come true.
- You can oppose me, but why do you (Congress) oppose the Fit India Movement and other programs? Who isn’t proud of Yoga? You don’t care too. No wonder you were elected in many states years ago… I think you’ve decided not to come to power for the next 100 years.
- The country did not let anyone die during the pandemic. Over 80 crores received a free ration. Today, India is the fastest growing economy in the world. Our total export is at its highest and that too during Covid.
- Among farmers: During the pandemic, the country took a big step to save small farmers from hardship. India took all the burden on itself and did not let it fall on the farmers. People who hate small farmers have no right to do politics on behalf of farmers. Some people have failed to change this slave mentality even after years of independence. Those who have lived in palaces all their lives don’t care about small farmers.
- The files are important to you (opposition), to us the lives of 130 million Indians are important. After independence, rural roads were developed at the fastest pace in 5 years. Fiber optic work is ongoing. This work will generate jobs.
Comments are closed.