Gratitude quotes for legends that say whatever you feel
When you take a step back and look at everyone and everything that you have in your life, you are so grateful. While you still have your hopes, aspirations, and the things you are showing for yourself, especially with a New Year approaching, it’s also good to practice gratitude for the things you already have. It is only then that you notice all the wonderful things that are happening. Spread that positivity on the ‘Gram as well with a few legends gratitude quotes.
Your Instagram is where you share all of your favorite moments and memories. The things that are worthy of Insta are also things that you want to remember and think about. This is precisely why some mindfulness gratitude quotes go so well with them. It also doesn’t hurt that there are health benefits of practicing gratitude on a regular basis. It’s a form of self-care that can lead to more empathy, confidence, and mindfulness, as well as helping you relax when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Let’s not forget that if you share your gratitude with those you love, they will receive some of these benefits as well. This is all the more reason for you to use gratitude quotes as captions with all of your BFF selfies.
You could even start a new Insta tradition of sharing all your favorite moments from month to month in a photo dump with a few affirmations of gratitude. Even if you just need a quick caption to post that adorable photo you just took, you’ll be happy to have these 25 Mindful Gratitude Quotes to use as a caption right now.
- “It cannot be said that we are alive in these times when our hearts are aware of our treasures.” – Thornton wilder
- âAlways have an attitude of gratitude. “- Sterling K. Brown
- âAppreciation is a wonderful thing. This makes what is great in others also belongs to us. – Voltaire
- âBe grateful for what you have; eventually you will have more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never, ever get enough. Oprah winfrey
- “Right here to recognize the good that I already have in my life.”
- “I’d rather have gratitude than an attitude.”
- âI am happy because I am grateful. I choose to be grateful. This gratitude allows me to be happy. – Will arnett
- âGratitude is wealth. The complaint is poverty. – Doris Day
- âReflect on your present blessings – of which every man has many – and not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have. “- Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- âIt’s a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. – Maya angelou
- “Strive to find things for which you are grateful and simply seek the good in who you are.” – Bethany hamilton
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin armstrong
- âGratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to the point of bursting; it warms him up, but not to the fever. – Emily BrontÃ«, Shirley
- “If a man isn’t grateful for what he’s got, he probably won’t be grateful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
- “I have a lot to be thankful for.”
- âThe struggle ends when gratitude begins. “- Neale donald walsh
- âAppreciate the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things. “- Robert brault
- âI have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and loved. – Reba McEntire
- âWhen I started counting my blessings, my whole life changed. “- Willie nelson
- “It’s a fun thing in life, once you start taking note of the things you are grateful for, you start to lose sight of the things that you miss.” – Germany Kent
- “Silent gratitude isn’t really for anyone.” – Gertrude Stein
- âThe heart that gives thanks is happy, because we cannot feel grateful and unhappy at the same time. “- Douglas Wood, The secret of saying thank you
- âWe need to find the time to stop and thank the people who are making a difference in our lives. “- John F. Kennedy
- “What separates privilege from right is gratitude.” – BrenÃ© Brown
- âGratitude is the ability to experience life as a gift. “- John Ortberg, When the game is over, everything fits in the box
Comments are closed.