Funny Quotes About Troublemakers For Those Who Live For Evil
Troublemakers come in all shapes and sizes, from babies to adults. They can get on your nerves at times, but they’re also quite funny and impossible to ignore, even when you want to. Their antics and stories make you laugh.
Funny internet troublemaker quotes will make you smile, laugh out loud, or roll your eyes, depending on how big of a troublemaker you are. Here are some funny quotes for those who live for evil.
Funny Quotes About Troublemakers
Quotes on the web about naughty people tend to be surprisingly inspiring. Here are some of the best.
- I didn’t cause any trouble, it was there when I got here.
- There are only three things women need in life, money, money and more money.
- He says it is better to give than to receive. I can’t disagree with him. When you give, it hurts like hell.
- We all have private ailments. Troublemakers are those who need public remedies for their private ills. –Eric Hoffer
- God would have made our heads bald if He wanted us to care about hair loss.
- A common mistake people make when designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- When I was little, my mother told me that the way things worked was that women run the world and men have fun. Whoever said this seems to know what he’s talking about!
- My parents always told me, “A bad boy is a lot more fun than a good one.” And they were right.
- You have to walk a mile in his shoes before you’re ready to insult him.
- You can try to keep the apprentice out of trouble, but you can’t keep the apprentice out of trouble.
- I have observed that society, in general, always seems to honor its living conformists and its dead troublemakers.
- Every girl needs a guy who makes her weak in the knees and yells no once in a while.
- The person who says they never fight is either a liar or has never been in love.
- I was attracted to bad boys, troublemakers. You know, the ones that were cute but didn’t make it. So I’ve had a few failed marriages, but that’s fine.
- Society honors its living conformists and its dead troublemakers.
- Brunettes are troublemakers. They are worse than the Jews. – Charlie Chaplin
- Christians must be troublemakers, creators of uncertainty, agents of a dimension incompatible with society. – Jacques Ellul
- All of my dogs have been thugs, thieves and troublemakers and I have loved them all. – Helene Hayes
53 Inspirational Quotes About Horses For All Horseback Riding Enthusiasts
PAY ATTENTION: Check the news which is chosen exactly for you ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Jokes poke fun at the many things people have done. Read these quotes for troublemakers for a good laugh.
When examining a patient, the doctor tells her
Your heart, lungs, pulse and blood pressure are fine. Now, let me see this pretty little thing that’s causing you ladies all kinds of trouble.
The woman immediately began to take off her top and jeans.
Doc, shocked, says: No! Nope! Please put on your clothes. Just show me your tongue.
Two little boys were known troublemakers, stealing everything they could, even from church
One day a priest stopped one of the boys and asked, “Where is God? The boy shrugged and the priest repeated, “Where is God? The boy ran out of the cathedral crying home, hiding in a closet. Eventually his brother found him and asked, “What’s wrong?” The crying boy replied, “We’re in trouble now! God is gone, and they think we took him.”
Funny Quotes From Comedians That Will Cheer You Up
Two men were talking in a restaurant
One complained to his friend: “It’s been so hard to have a conversation with my wife lately. She always interrupts me. I’m sick of it! We’re going to couples therapy during the week next.
Her friend replies: “It sounds like a good idea, but what will you say when she asks you why?
The first man says, “I’ll tell him I always interrupt him!”
A child gets up from his seat to leave the classroom
He said, “I’ll be right back.” He’s known to be a bit of a troublemaker, but the teacher can’t refuse him if he needs to go to the bathroom. So the teacher says, “Okay, you can go. But first, spell today’s vocabulary word, “pterodactyl.”
It spells out “TERODACTYL”.
She said to him, “Good job. However, you left out the P. Because it’s silent?”
“Yeah,” he said, “and it runs down my pants.”
100+ funny Nigerian quotes on love, romance and relationships
One day, the school troublemaker was sent to the principal’s office.
“Do you know why you are here? asked the principal.
“Is it about this morning?” asked the troublemaker.
“Your teacher says you ran down the hall, beat up two students, started a food fight in the cafeteria, and insulted one of your classmates.”
“Boy, that’s a relief,” sighed the troublemaker. “I thought maybe you found out I broke your windshield.”
Funny Troublemaking Friends Quotes
Are you a troublemaker in real life, or just one in spirit? Find out if these trouble quotes ring true in your life.
- Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
- If you can get the definition of the problem right, then we can find out who the real troublemakers are. –Al Sharpton
- We should always be nicer to our enemies than to our friends, if we have any common sense.
- Only Irish coffee provides all four essential food groups in one drink: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
- I’m at that age where I’ve drifted away from all my old friends, and making new friends is harder than it’s worth.
- Keep your troubles close to you; keep your family closer.
- I have no problem with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my fucking friends, they’re the ones who make me walk on the floor at night!
- You are only given a small spark of madness. You must not lose it.
- Nothing is more useless than a bad attitude unless you’re trying to build roads out of molehills.
- I am ready to meet my Creator. Another question is whether my Creator is ready for the test of meeting me.
- The shortest book in the world, How to be an interesting person, could be very useful in these modern times when no one seems to want to talk to each other anymore.
- There are two types of pedestrians: the living and the dead.
- I don’t do anything to cause trouble. It turns out that what I do naturally causes problems. I’m proud to be a troublemaker. – Sinéad O’Connor
- Keep a watchful eye out for signs of dishonesty! You may not catch them in the act, but don’t let your guard down.
- If you are vigilant and cautious enough, you can avoid falling victim to dishonest individuals seeking to exploit your vulnerability and your assets.
- And there’s nothing better than saying I told you after I caught a thief red-handed!
- Journalists always want editors or editors to leave. They are creative troublemakers – that’s why you hire them. –Andrew Neil
Inspiring Prince quotes and sayings about love, life and music
Troublemaker captions for Instagram
Instagram captions can be quite funny, and here are some hilarious ones for your next Instagram post:
- Blame it on my cold heart.
- I’m too good for you.
- Being bad has never been so good.
- Does my shine burn your eyes?
- Not everyone has to like me.
- I can’t force you to have good taste.
- I was born to stand out.
- Make them stop and watch.
- Confidence level: selfie without filter.
- I’m better than the hype; I give you life.
- Heroes are born to be troublemakers.
- Know your value. Then add the tax.
- I don’t need a king to be queen.
- Trouble never looked so good.
- Always prove them wrong.
- I will not compete with a single soul.
- Direct movements, no announcement.
- I wasn’t made to be subtle.
- Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
Hope you learned one or more things from these funny troublemaker quotes. Life is far too short to spend it bored or afraid of what might happen. Go ahead and embrace the chaos. This is where most people find the most fun.
The Best Quotes About Helping Others That Will Pull Your Compassion
READ ALSO: Funny Quotes From Nigerian Comedians That Are Absolutely Hilarious
Legit.ng recently published an article with funny quotes from Nigerian comedians. Nigeria has a plethora of acclaimed comedians whose jokes are well received both at home and abroad. They have a wonderful sense of humor.
Nigerian comedians delivered excellent and entertaining statements about life in general. These quotes are also motivational, considering that life can be difficult and frustrating. You can make your friends laugh by sharing these funny quotes.