30 best Albert Einstein quotes of all time
Albert Einstein is considered the greatest scientist of the twentieth century.
Born in Ulm, Germany, in 1879, he is best known for developing the theory of relativity as well as contributing to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics.
Einstein won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921 for his explanation of the photoelectric effect, a phenomenon in which electrically charged particles are released from or within a material when it absorbs electromagnetic radiation.
Einstein became fascinated with science in his early years when he saw a compass at the age of five. He wanted to understand the invisible forces that could deflect the needle – for which he later made important discoveries. At the age of 12, he discovered his âsacred little book of geometryâ.
His name still carries weight today and is considered synonymous with genius. Einstein was named later Person of the year by TIME in 1999.
Here are the best quotes from Albert Einstein.
Albert Einstein quotes on imagination
1. âImagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
3. “Logic will take you from A to Z. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
4. âImagination is everything. It’s a preview of life’s upcoming attractions.
5. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
6. âThe most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious one. It is the fundamental emotion which is at the cradle of real art and real science. It is the source of all true art and science. He who does not know it and can no longer be astonished, no longer marveled, is like dead, an extinguished candle.
7. “I am an artist enough to draw freely on my imagination.”
Albert Einstein quotes on education
8. âEducation is what is left after you forgot what you learned in school. ”
9. âI don’t have any particular talent. I am only passionately curious. ”
10. “Intellectual growth should begin at birth and not stop until death.”
11. “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”
12. “Reading, after a certain age, distracts the mind too much from its creative activities.”
13. “It is a miracle that curiosity outlasts formal education.”
14. âAny man who reads too much and uses too little of his own brain falls into lazy thinking habits. ”
Albert Einstein Quotes About Life
15. âIf I weren’t a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my dreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.
16. âLife is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you need to keep moving.
17. “Only a life lived for others is worth it.”
18. âEverything that is of value in human society depends on the possibility of development afforded to the individual. ”
19. “The world is more in danger from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually do it.”
20. “A human being is part of a whole which we call ‘Universe’. “
21. “I address everyone the same, whether they are the garbage collector or the president of the university.”
Albert Einstein Quotes About Success
22. “I never think about the future – It comes soon enough.”
23. âYou ask me if I keep a notebook to write down my good ideas. I’ve only ever had one.
Related stories from YourTango:
24. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
25. âFailure is success in progress. ”
26. âIf A is successful in life, then A is equal to x plus y plus z. The work is x; there is the game; and z keep your mouth shut.
27. “To be successful, your desire to succeed has to be greater than your fear of failure.”
Albert Einstein quotes about love
28. “Falling in love isn’t the dumbest thing people do at all, but gravity can’t be held responsible.”
29. âWhen you stumble upon love, it’s easy to stand up. But when you fall in love, it’s impossible to get up.
30. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl just isn’t giving kissing the attention it deserves.”
More for you on YourTango:
Sydney Taylor is a writer who focuses on current affairs and entertainment topics.
Comments are closed.