25 Freshman Quotes – Best Quotes For Freshman Year In College
Pat yourself on the back, bestie. You’ve graduated from high school and are now ready to take on the world as a college freshman. It’s huge and you should be proud of yourself. Of course, with every new start comes a bit of anxiety about the future, and college is no exception. Do you get along with your roommate? How will you adjust to living on campus and away from your family for the first time? Are you ready for the course load? As damning as it sounds, you have this. But sometimes, some inspirational quotes can remind you of that and inspire you to celebrate your new beginning as a freshman. Some quotes can reflect the big moments, the little ones, and all the hidden fun in between.
Whether you’re looking for your new mantra to get you through those crazy first weeks of college or need precise words to caption all those Instas you’ll be sharing about your new life, these freshman quotes help capture the moment. crazy excitement moment that is your freshman year of college.
- “The value of a college education is not learning many facts but training the mind to think.” -Albert Einstein
- “Today is not just another day. It’s a new opportunity, a new chance, a new beginning.” – Anonymous
- “There’s a time and a place for everything, and it’s called college.” – Anonymous
- “College is such a unique time because you kind of learn how to be an adult. You learn how to take care of yourself without parental influence and you’re exposed to so many great minds. I feel like I don’t didn’t even know how to think until I got to college.” -Anne Hathaway
- “You can’t do it alone. Be open to collaboration. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you. Spend a lot of time with them and it will change your life.” —Amy Poehler
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.” -Thoreau
- “You’re off to some great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting for you, so keep going!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Don’t try to fit in, and certainly don’t try to be different…just try to be yourself.” —Zendaya
- “It’s a new year. A new beginning. And things are going to change.” – Taylor Swift
- “Let’s remember: a book, a pen, a child and a teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “When you work hard, you sleep well.” – Demi Lovato
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese proverb
- “Education doesn’t just make us smarter. It makes us whole. -Jill Biden
- “Intelligence plus character which is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- “A good education is the basis for a better future.” -Elizabeth Warren
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
- “You’ve got a brain in your head. You’ve got your feet in your shoes. You can go any direction you want.” – Dr. Seuss
- “While no one can go back and make a fresh start, anyone can start from now and create a whole new ending.” —Carl Bard
- “The worst part is trying to find a good seat on the first day of school.” – Unknown
- “Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.” -John Dewey
- “The first day of school is our second New Year. It’s our day to make resolutions, to look back on past mistakes and triumphs, and to look forward, usually with a mixture of anxiety and dread. hope for the coming year.” —Marc Edmundson
- “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.” —Regina Brett
- “A new school year means new beginnings, new adventures, new friendships and new challenges. The slate is clear and anything can happen.” —Denise Wimer
- “Somewhere, something amazing is waiting to be known.” -Carl Sagan
Jasmine Washington is associate editor of Seventeen, covering beauty and pop culture. When her head isn’t buried in the latest romance release Love Belvin, she shuts down all things Beyoncé and binge “Married at First Sight.” You can find her indulging her beauty addiction at Sephora, or somewhere on the hunt for the world’s best tacos.