17 Best Michael Scott Quotes That Made Us Fall In Love With The Character
Michael Scott (Steve Carell) is a complicated character. Although he often says something inappropriate or takes a situation too far, it’s hard not to like him. It has hilarious quotes in Officecomposed of words of wisdom and possibly offensive jokes.
Here are 17 quotes from Michael Scott of The Office that made us fall in love with him.
1. “I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious.”
- Office Season 4, Episode 1 “Fun Run”
Michael doesn’t seem to understand that “stitious” isn’t a word. We understand what he means, but he may need to get a dictionary.
2. “That’s what she said.”
- Office Season 2, Episode 2 “Sexual Harassment”
This is one of the most famous quotes from Office and Michael’s trademark slogan. It might not be the best for etiquette at work, but Michael can’t help it.
3. “When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly asking for help, you are helping! His father ran this fucking country! OKAY?”
- Office Season 2, Episode 19 “Michael’s Birthday”
Michael may not know about this scam, but at least it proves he’s a generous person.
4. “Like here’s my favorite pizza place in New York. And I’m going to get myself a slice of New York.
- Office Season 2, Episode 16 “Valentine’s Day”
Michael isn’t a New York native, but he doesn’t want to feel like a tourist. Unfortunately, that’s precisely what happens when he enters a Sbarro.
5. “It’s Britney, bitch.”
- Office Season 5, Episode 23 “The Michael Scott Paper Company”
Michael likes to have the image of success. What could be better than pulling up to your parking spot in a PT Cruiser blasting Lady Gaga.
6. “Dwight, ignorant bitch.”
- Office Season 3, Episode 20 “Safety Training”
Michael has a gift for acting, but he overdoes it with this fake insult to Dwight.
7. “Well, well, how turntables…”
- Office Season 5, Episode 25 “Broken”
He was so close to delivering a great one-liner.
8. “I’m right. It’s because I hate him.
- Office Season 5, Episode 9 “Frame Toby”
Michael’s hatred for Toby knows no bounds and he thinks it’s justification to get him fired.
9. “Would I rather be feared or loved?” Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
- Office Season 2, Episode 6 “The Fight”
Great advice from Michael, even if it doesn’t quite make sense.
10. “The worst thing about prison was the Dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and they were coming down and they sucked the soul out of your body and it hurt!
- Office Season 3, Episode 9 “The Convict”
Prison Mike is perhaps his best alterego. Plus, it shows that Michael is a massive Potterhead.
11. “I love inside jokes. I would love to be part of it someday.
- Office Season 3, episode 2 “The Convention”
Michael doesn’t have many friends. However, he still tries to join in on the prank, even though he’s not around.
12. “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write whatever they want on any topic. So you know you’re getting the best information possible.
- Office Season 3, Episode 19 “The Negotiation”
Michael might want to do a Wikipedia search on the term “Expert”.
13. “You cheated on me?” When I specifically asked you not to? »
- Office Season 4, Episode 14 “Goodbye Toby”
He’s an overconfident person and it’s kind of heartbreaking to see how naive he is.
14. “I wouldn’t miss this for the world. But if anything else came up, I definitely wouldn’t go.
- Office Season 2, Episode 3 “Office Olympics”
This is a statement that many people could live by. Michael likes what he does but prefers to be invited to friends’ houses.
15. “Tell him to call me ASAP.”
- Office Season 5, Episode 20 “New Boss”
Michael tends to get almost every sentence slightly wrong.
16. “There’s no proper joke. That’s why it’s called a joke.
- Office Season 6, Episode 8 “Koi Pond”
Michael probably wouldn’t do well in a modern work environment with that kind of logic.
17. “Well, I hated it a lot, okay?”
- Office Season 2, Episode 14 “The Carpet”
Michael thinks he was the victim of a hate crime. When Stanley corrects him, he still tries to justify his outrage.
RELATED: Steve Carell Eagerly Awaits ‘The Office’ Reunion in New John Krasinski Movie