15 Inspirational Indian Missile Man Quotes To Motivate You
APJ Abdul Kalam, also known as the Missile Man of India, was one of India’s most famous presidents. An Indian aerospace scientist served as our country’s 11th president. His simplicity and his extraordinary spirit have always made him stand out from the rest. Born on October 15, 1931, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam breathed his last while giving a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management in Shillong on July 27, 2015.
Widely called the people’s president, he returned to his civilian life of education, writing and public service after just one term. He has received several prestigious awards, including the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honour. On the anniversary of his death, here are some inspirational quotes from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
1. Don’t rest after your first win because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say your first win was just luck.
2. If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First attempt to learn”
3. Dream, dream, dream. Dreams turn into thoughts and thoughts lead to action.
4. To be successful in your mission, you must have a unique devotion to your goal.
5. Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.
6. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
7. We don’t all have the same talent. But, we all have an equal chance to develop our talents.
8. Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.
9. Thought is the capital, business is the path, hard work is the solution.
10. You must not give up and we must not let the problem defeat us.
11. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
12. I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
13. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary for success.
14. Sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better future.
15. I’m not beautiful but I can reach out to someone who needs help… Because beauty is in the heart, not in the face.