100 best New Years Instagram captions for your happy 2022 posts
The New Year is fast approaching and that only means one thing: 2021 is about to end … finally!
With the end of last year in sight, get ready for those mandatory New Year’s (or today’s) Instagram posts. This is the post that needs the best Instagram caption to capture the whole year in just a few characters.
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it looks.
Then again, you can always look ahead with a simple “Happy New Year!” caption or post your New Years Resolutions.
If you want to do a little more than that, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a list of the best New Years Instagram captions to ring with in 2022!
1. Is it 2022 or 2020, part two?
Photo: Konstanttin / Shutterstock
2. Many thanks to Banana Bread and my sweatpants for helping me through 2021.
3. 9pm is the new midnight.
4. It’s time to take off my sweatpants and put on my party pants.
5. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
6. “Thank you, Next.” – Me until 2021 (and also Ariana Grande, of course)
7. New year, even me.
8. Right here for the champagne.
9. 365 new days. 365 new apologies.
10. May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
11. I can’t believe it’s been a year since I became a better person.
12. Save water, drink champagne.
13. I was going to give up all my bad habits for the New Year, but then I remembered that no one likes to let go.
14. I would lose weight for my New Years resolution, but I hate to lose it.
15. My Spotify aura is sparkling!
16. They say goodbyes are hard, but saying goodbye to 2021 is easy.
17. Toast to another year of being masked and vaxxed.
18. My New Years resolution is not to have any.
19. 2021? I do not know her.
20. Page 1 of 365.
Photo: Artem Varnitsin / Shutterstock
21. My Spotify packaging knows me better than I know myself.
22. “You know how I dread always all year round?” Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time. “-” Happy New Year, Charlie Brown “
23. Any excuse to wear sequins!
24. Accept nominations for my New Year’s kiss.
25. Less bitter, more glitter.
26. But first, champagne.
27. Right here to find my Troy Bolton.
28. I’m ready for the midnight kisses that lead to the New Year’s greetings.
29. Sparkling in the New Year like …
30. Sequins are my signature color.
31. Smile, there is champagne!
32. Gone with the old, with the new.
33. Bring on the sparkling!
34. Enter 2022 as …
35. Money won’t solve my problems, but a glass of champagne would.
36. Glitter is part of my new 2022 branding.
37. Shimmering power! or whatever the Spice Girls say …
38. All that glitters isn’t gold, but at least it’s cute nonetheless.
39. Well done for making âpourâ decisions tonight!
40. 2021 really dropped the ball last year.
41 You were my cup of tea, but I’m drinking champagne now.
42. 2021, you’re toast.
43. A New Years resolution is something that goes from year to year.
44. I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I’ve been doing all year.
45. New Years Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
46. ââMy New Years resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half full … with rum, vodka or whiskey.
47. Every New Years Eve I look forward to a good show in Times Square … and year after year they drop the ball.
48. My New Years resolution is 1080 pixels.
49. My resolution was to read more, so I put the subtitles on my TV.
50. I can’t wait to check-alt-delete 2021 and start over.
51. New year. New sensations. New chances. Same dreams.
52. New year. Even me. Bigger goals.
53. New Year. New goals. Same reader.
54. The New Year is about moving forward without forgetting.
55. Appreciating the lessons 2021 has brought and the growth 2022 will show.
56. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
57. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always start over.” – Jack Kornfield
58. “Well done on a new year and another chance for us to do it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
59. âYou are leaving for great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting for you, so go your way! – Dr. Seuss
60. “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
61. Ring in the New Year with the 2022 vision.
62. A little party never killed anyone
63. I wish you peace, love and laughter for the New Year.
64. And so the adventure begins.
65. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
66. New year, new dishes.
67. It’s time to put on your party pants.
68. The best endings always have confetti.
69. I’m ready for you, 2022.
70. Just to let you know, it’s been so last year.
71. Walk in a confetti wonderland.
72. Trust the magic of new beginnings.
73. If you loved it this year, hang on because it goes quickly. If you didn’t like it this year, hang in there because it goes quickly.
74. Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine.
75. A year ago, I would never have imagined my life as it is now.
76. May 2022 be the year in which you fend for yourself.
77. What happens is better than what goes.
Related stories from YourTango:
78. On New Year’s Eve, remember: if your cup is overflowing, you’ve probably reached your limit.
79. You are never too old to reinvent yourself.
80. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
81. See you next year!
82. There isn’t too much glitter on New Years Day.
83. No need to search for your midnight kiss. I am here.
84. Glitter is always an option.
85. My New Years resolution is to stop hanging out with people asking me questions about my New Years resolution.
86. Don’t live 75 times in the same year and call it a life.
87. Change is difficult at the beginning, messy in the middle, and beautiful at the end.
88. I’m doing this year for myself.
89. Attention 2022, because I am coming.
90. Keep smiling, let go of the tear, hold back the laughter, let go of the pain, think of the joy, forget the fear and be joyful because it is New Years Eve. Happy New Year!
91. 12 months to improve yourself.
92. Why think too much when you can drink too much?
93. This is the start of everything we want.
94. Each year you resolve to change yourself. This year, resolve to be yourself.
95. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
96. Live to believe that something really changes when the year changes.
97. Let’s start the New Year by immediately being thankful that we’re not in Times Square.
98. Celebrate what you want to see more of.
99. Dress for the year you want.
100. âI never look back, honey. It distracts from the present. “- Edna,” The Incredibles “
Photo: Sofiaworld / Shutterstock
More for you on YourTango:
Deauna Nunes is an associate writer covering pop culture, lifestyle, love and relationship topics for YourTango. It was published by Emerson College’s Generic literary magazine. Am here on Twitter and on Instagram.
Comments are closed.