10 quotes to honor working women
National Housewife Day is celebrated annually on November 3 to honor housewives and housewives.
These women have the most difficult job and are often unappreciated or not. despite their relentless efforts. So on this day, let’s celebrate these hardworking women and moms who are at work 24/7.
Here are some quotes, courtesy Intellectual Quotes, to share with housewives:
1. “I became a housewife and there is no better job.” – Celine Dion
2. “A housewife deserves to be honored as much as a woman who earns a living in the market. I consider raising children a responsible job. In fact, being a good housewife seems like a job to me. much harder than going to the office and getting paid for it. ” – Betty Ford
3. “Some of us don’t want to be a housewife. When you live alone you can do whatever you want when you want. I really like it.” – Grace Slick
4. “Being a housewife and a mother is the biggest job in the world, but if you don’t care about it, don’t – I would have made a terrible mother.” – Katharine Hepburn
5. “I am a housewife: I spend a lot more time cleaning than anything else.” – Annie Dillard
6. “I expected so much of myself. I was going to be the best mother, the best housewife, the best entertainer, the best nurse, you know – what it was, I was going to be the one. better. And I could never live up to my expectations. ” – Ann Richards
7. “Being a housewife is hard, heart-wrenching, sometimes thankless work if it’s only seen as a job.” – Phyllis McGinley
8. “It was the only ambition I ever had – not to be a Hollywood dancer or movie star, but to be a housewife in a good marriage.” – Doris Day
9. âShe was still up. Cooking. Washing. Ironing. “NiccolÃ² Ammaniti
10. “I love being a housewife … I love doing laundry. Except I have a bit of separation anxiety, and you have to separate your laundry, so I have a little problem there. . ” – Wendy Liebman