10 Inspirational Subhas Chandra Bose Quotes To Read On Netaji Jayanti 2022
India celebrates the birth anniversary of prominent freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on January 23 as Netaji Jayanti, every year.
Netaji played a pivotal role in India’s struggle for independence. He led the Japanese-backed Azad Hind Fauj, or Indian National Army during World War II. Subsequently, he became the founding head of the Azad Hind government.
Netaji Jayanti was first observed in Rangoon about five months after Netaji disappeared. Every year on this day, the Indian government honors Netaji and his contributions to Indian independence. In 2021, Netaji Jayanti was first celebrated as Parakram Divas.
During the freedom struggle, Netaji’s bravery and dedication to the cause inspired many patriots to step forward and fight for the country’s independence. His famous line, “Give me blood and I will give you freedom” has long resonated in the history of Indian independence.
On Netaji’s 125and birthday, here are some other inspirational quotes from him:
- Freedom is not given, it is taken.
- The secret to political bargaining is to look stronger than you really are.
- We should have only one desire today – the desire to die so that India may live – the desire to face the death of a martyr, so that the path to freedom may be paved with the blood of the martyr .
- No real change in history was ever achieved through discussions.
- Remember that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and evil. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to receive.
- An individual can die for an idea, but this idea, after his death, will be embodied in a thousand lives.
- As soldiers, you should always cherish and uphold the three ideals of loyalty, duty and sacrifice. Soldiers who always remain loyal to their nation, who are always ready to sacrifice their lives, are invincible. If you too want to be invincible, engrave these three ideals deep in your heart.
- Do not be discouraged by our temporary defeat; be cheerful and optimistic. Above all, never lose your faith in India’s destiny. There is no power on earth that can keep India in bondage.
- Soldiers who always remain loyal to their nation, who are always ready to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.
- Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle, if there are no risks to be taken.
Comments are closed.